Friday, May 24, 2019

Something Special, Bonaire N 12° 9.7', W 68° 17.0'
   Dive Number 223 Buddy
Philip
Surface temp
27°C
Starting pressure
3200psi
Depth
59ft
Visibility
great
Time
63m
Water temp
25°C
Ending pressure
1100psi

Notes:

The final boat dive for the trip was Something Special. Before we went down, Alvin got on the radio because he heard that there was a frogfish (which was on Shawn's wishlist) and wanted advice on where it was. When we went down, we saw it! So cool!

I had planned on joining Rob and Shawn for an afternoon dive, but there was a delay while they were testing the new adaptive lift on the pier and I was feeling keen to wash off my gear and get it ready to go home, so I packed up and cleaned my gear so it could dry out in the afternoon, and also I went for more ice cream! I was feeling pretty good about this decision until I returned and found out that Shawn and Rob got surrounded by another bait ball! Well, maybe the same bait ball, but still, failure!

We had a group supper at Cuban Compagnie, and then there was another ice cream excursion. Success! I'm so grateful to have had a great week and great diving and have learned so much and made so many new friends!

No comments: