Sunday, May 19, 2019

Calabas Reef, Bonaire N 12° 8.6', W 68° 16.6'
   Dive Number 205 Buddy
Rick
Surface temp
27°C
Starting pressure
2700psi
Depth
34ft
Visibility
great
Time
10m
Water temp
25°C
Ending pressure
2400psi

Notes:

When Tom Cornell asked on his Christmas card whether I'd consider joining him and Brenda [and Phil] in Bonaire in May 2019 with their Adaptive dive group from Minneapolis, I was excited to dive and excited to see them and meet some new people and experience something new!

We arrived at Divi Flamingo Beach Resort and came out on the afternoon after we settled in to try out the reef and get our adaptive divers in the water. This short dive was a chance for us to get in the water while our adaptive buddies suited up and prepared. It was only a few minutes and we didn't really venture out onto the reef, but since we came up again before the next dive, I'm counting it!

No comments: