| Invisibles, Bonaire | N 12° 3.8', W 68° 17.0' | ||||
| Dive Number 211 | Buddy Philip | Surface temp 27°C | Starting pressure 2800psi | ||
| Depth 73ft | Visibility great | Time 57m | Water temp 25°C | Ending pressure 900psi | |
Notes: | By day two of boat dives, I was getting a feel for what things I could do to be helpful to other divers, and how the rhythm of the day might go. We were able to start a little earlier (since our group needs a little more time to prepare, they had us start loading after all other dive boats had gone on the previous day). In launch position two, Philip and I generally began our dives near the beginning of the herd, but managed to go through our air slowly enough to finish close to the end as well. Getting in early, we got to appreciate a field of unusually gregarious garden eels at the beginning of the dive - At least one of our divers had these on her wildlife wishlist - Alex? Becky? I can't recall. Dive success! | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment