| Andrea I, Bonaire | N 12° 8.6', W 68° 16.6' | ||||
| Dive Number 208 | Buddy Philip | Surface temp 27°C | Starting pressure 3000psi | ||
| Depth 73ft | Visibility great | Time 44m | Water temp 25°C | Ending pressure 1400psi | |
Notes: | This was the first dive on the boat with my Bonaire roommate and default dive buddy Philip! The boat experience before diving includes helping hoist a few adaptive divers on board in their chairs, helping people suit up who need it, and helping with harnesses that can be used to assist divers from chairs into water at the beginning of the dive, or back to chairs afterwards. Our divemaster was Malin; The wildlife on the dive was similar to what we'd seen already - I didn't record any new species, but the reef was healthy and diversely populated. When we arrived back on board and went to change the tanks for the second dive, I realized that I had used a Nitrox tank by mistake. Fortunately the dive had not been too deep, and the air setting I had used on my computer was just fine! | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment