Monday, May 20, 2019

Calabas Reef, Bonaire N 12° 8.6', W 68° 16.6'
   Dive Number 210 Buddies
Chad, Bill, Candy
Surface temp
27°C
Starting pressure
3200psi
Depth
38ft
Visibility
great
Time
51m
Water temp
25°C
Ending pressure
1500psi

Notes:

Bill and Candy were going out for an afternoon dive after lunch and didn't seem to mind if Chad and I joined them, so long as I didn't mind their relaxed pace! They both all proficient divers and also are couple cool people so I was happy to tag along!

We stayed relatively shallow and went south from the pier. The slower pace allowed us to notice some more subtle marine life. In addition to the usual collection of fish, I saw a centipede thing on one of the corals, which I haven't yet identified (maybe a fireworm?) and on a post in the sand, Bill was observant to notice millimeter scale fish in some of the dimples of the post! Cool!

No comments: