| Windsock, Bonaire | N 12° 8.0', W 68° 17.0' | ||||
| Dive Number 220 | Buddy Philip | Surface temp 27°C | Starting pressure 3200psi | ||
| Depth 59ft | Visibility great | Time 63m | Water temp 25°C | Ending pressure 1200psi | |
Notes: | Our tour package had originally included a single dive for Sunday afternoon, but it seemed prudent that we'd stayed ashore for diving that first day while we figured ourselves out - weight, harnesses, dive buddies and the like. In place of that dive, the resort dive operator added on an extra boat dive this afternoon! Dive sites are marked around the island with little painted rock markers and named after all manner of things. This site is immediately adjacent to the airport, so see if you can guess why it's named Windsock! The dive was shallower, which means longer, which was great! We probably saw a bunch more cool fish or something! I have a feeling that this was the day that I first had the ice cream from the cafe up the road from the resort. I got a cone with one scoop white chocolate and one scoop cherry. It made a mess in my beard, but was totally worth it. I should have come here earlier! | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment