| Alice in Wonderland, Bonaire | N 12° 6.0', W 68° 17.2' | ||||
| Dive Number 219 | Buddy Philip | Surface temp 27°C | Starting pressure 3000psi | ||
| Depth 55ft | Visibility great | Time 58m | Water temp 25°C | Ending pressure 1200psi | |
Notes: | The dive after the Hilma Hooker was of course much shallower and Philip and I therefore got a much longer swim. I noted that the divers got a little clustered together. Not a big deal, but I prefer to stay out of other divers' ways and not be a hazard to anyone. Fair? Also it should be said that as a Canadian I am too stubborn to admit if I am starting to get cold, and while in the water at this temperature, I happily report to my divemates' surprise that I remain quite comfortable with swimwear and rashguard only. Back on the boat after a second dive however, it can be difficult to suppress shivering. At that moment I always think that I'm going to want to go back to the room and have a hot shower, but by the time we get to shore, I'm warm already. Besides, why rinse the salt out of your hair if you're going back for more diving today? | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment