| Punt Vierkant, Bonaire | N 12° 6.5', W 68° 17.5' | ||||
| Dive Number 212 | Buddy Philip | Surface temp 27°C | Starting pressure 3000psi | ||
| Depth 62ft | Visibility great | Time 59m | Water temp 25°C | Ending pressure 1200psi | |
Notes: | The second dive this morning was Punt Vierkant, named for the square shaped point on the sheltered West coast, just South of the Airport. Since Philip and I enter near the start of the group and are often waiting for a couple minutes before everyone else is in and ready to follow the leader, I was practicing buoyancy while holding my fins crosslegged or behind me. Shawn noticed this and had me pose for a yoga diver picture in lotus position (not the first such picture that exists - I think there is one from the original trip to BVI where Tom and Brenda and Phil and I all met). Also I found out how good it feels to extend at the hips and stretch out behind me while underwater - I get the impression that above and beyond the wildlife that this may be one of the big things that adaptive divers like - that they have such a different experience of their mobility underwater! | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment