| The George A. Marsh, Kingston ON | N 44° 7.6', W 76° 36.2' | ||||
| Dive Number 204 | Buddy Gary | Surface temp 24°C | Starting pressure 3100psi | ||
| Depth 81ft | Visibility fair | Time 31m | Water temp 10°C | Ending pressure 800psi | |
Notes: | Mark was feeling happy with his first dive and elected to bubblewatch for the second dive of the day - Gary and I entered last (him having finished well after me on the first dive, and wanting to spend a full hour surface interval to maximize his bottom time). We had a good tour of the wreck, seeing the impressive bowsprit and stern features; had it not been for Gary, I would have overlooked the remains of on old lifeboat on the port side of the deck! We arrived up and Gary shared that this was his thirty-sixth dive... on this wreck! Here's to good buddies! And here's to getting home and resting: I agreed to cover an extra overnight shift that night! | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment