| Portsmouth Olympic Harbour, Kingston ON | N 44° 13.0', W 76° 31.1' | ||||
| Dive Number 224 | Buddy Mark | Surface temp 21°C | Starting pressure 3000psi | ||
| Depth 28ft | Visibility fair | Time 31m | Water temp 11°C | Ending pressure 2000psi | |
Notes: | I almost forgot that Mark and I had plans to dive today! I knew that he had procured tanks! How could I have still thought we were diving with these tanks on Friday? Maybe I'm too distracted. Thanks for being patient with me, Buddy! I got home about 2:30, collected my dive gear, and returned to town to join Mark at the Harbour, and we were dressed and swimming by 3:25. We found the pipes again! We found the line again! We saw the anchors again! We saw the chair again! We saw the stop sign again! We found our way home again! Success again! I even remembered to give Mark some money for the air! For the first local dive of the year, it's a win! And I'm home in time for supper! | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment