| Santa Monica Rock, Norman Island, BVI | N 18° 18.1', W 64° 38.1' | |||||
| Dive Number 143 | Buddy Martin | Surface temp mild | Starting pressure 3000psi | |||
| Depth 61ft | Visibility excellent | Time 46m | Water temp 25°C | Ending pressure 1100psi | ||
Notes: | Santa Monica Rock is one of the best diving sites we visit on the Cuan Law. I have realized that I won't be effectively able to track surface temperature this week (I look up on weather websites while at home), I'm sure no one cares about that except me. This dive, Maddy was followed around by a curious queen triggerfish. I found a bloody great lobster under a coral (although lobsters ended up being more common - even during the day - than I anticipated, and also I used the pinchy "crab" sign instead of the bullhorn on forehead "lobster" sign). There was also a honeycomb cowfish here. | |||||
No comments:
Post a Comment