| KGH, Kingston ON | N 44° 13.3', W 76° 29.3' | ||||
| Dive Number 84 | Buddy Jason | Surface temp 21°C | Starting pressure 2100psi | ||
| Depth 37ft | Visibility fair | Time 65m | Water temp 21°C | Ending pressure 1200psi | |
Notes: | Jason and I set more reasonable expectations for our second dive of the afternoon: swim straight out, stop if either of us felt at all unwell, swim back underneath with no free ascent. We proceeded very gently, and descended to a well-lit 37 feet. We saw several large drum, bass, as well as catfish, and of course lots of gobies. A school of perch swam past before we finished our 65 minute dive - I think my longest ever. Jason and I felt much better about the way the dive went; hopefully a sign of good things to come as we continue to dive together. | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment