Saturday, August 09, 2008

Eagle Point, Rockport ON N 44° 12.6', W 76° 30.6'
   Dive Number 81 Buddy
Matt
Surface temp
24°C
Starting pressure
2750psi
Depth
66ft
Visibility
good
Time
34m
Water temp
23°C
Ending pressure
1100psi

Notes:

The third dive of the day was billed as a drift, but the current in this part of the river was negligeable. I hd planned on bringing down a bit of leftover subway sandwich to feed the fish, but remembered this after having descended about 20 feet.

Matt and I swam downstream along the edge, and were rewarded with sightings of several large carp, catfish, and bass. The highlight, however, were the curious sunfish that closely followed us, circling our masks, and swimming right into our hands. It was almost like they knew I had planned on bringing them food.

Thus ended our third of the three tanks. The weather cooperated, the dives were great, and everyone enjoyed themselves.

No comments: