| The Munson, Kingston ON | N 44° 12.6', W 76° 36.5' | ||||
| Dive Number 122 | Buddy Donovan | Surface temp 14°C | Starting pressure 3100psi | ||
| Depth 107ft | Visibility good | Time 23m | Water temp 9°C | Ending pressure 850psi | |
Notes: | This was my first dive in six months, and my first dive on the Munson in a year. Preserve Our Wrecks (P.O.W.) had been doing a free dive for members today courtesy of Kingston Dive Charters (c'mon Anne - no url?), so I joined up. I checked my gear this morning, and it turned out well I did - my first stages were both malfunctioning, so I took an extra trip to Dive Tech where Dan sorted them out (they hadn't been used since the service there over a month ago). So everything had been double-checked before getting to Collins Bay. The dive with new buddy Donovan went well and smoothly (he and I were the only wetsuited divers on our boat). Another season is off! | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment