| City of Sheboygan, Kingston ON | N 44° 4.6', W 76° 44.1' | ||||
| Dive Number 123 | Buddies Mario, Andrew | Surface temp 18°C | Starting pressure 2950psi | ||
| Depth 94ft | Visibility very good | Time 27m | Water temp 11°C | Ending pressure 950psi | |
Notes: | The first dive of our club's three dive excursion [a great experience through Proteus Diving] was to the City of Sheboygan. Of the thirteen divers on board, Andrew and I were the only wearing wetsuits (I'm beginning to feel like an endangered species in my club). We joined Mario, who was attempting his first drysuit dive from a boat. The water was chilly but the wreck was enjoyable. We passed twice, and got a good view of the infamous prism before rising up the line. The fact that I didn't attempt to adjust my camera settings until in the water with two pair of thick gloves on means that I got some unintentionally blurry photos, like this trippy shot of Mario. | ||||

No comments:
Post a Comment