| RMS Rhone, Salt Island, BVI | N 18° 22.1', W 64° 32.1' | |||
| Dive Number 118 | Buddy Jason | Surface temp 28°C | Starting pressure 3100psi | |
| Depth 63ft | Visibility excellent | Time 43m | Water temp 29°C | Ending pressure 1150psi | Notes: | The stern of the Rhone may be my favourite dive all trip. Jason and I descended without difficulty in clear water, and shortly afterwards were joined by Kat, who was working as ship's cook. She showed us a couple of the sights, including the captain's spoon, and a fun swim-through just beside the great propellers. Afterwards, she removed regulator and mask for an entertaining photo through an old porthole, and I had Jason take a similar goofy shot of me. Kat also generously offered to take a picture of Jason and I together, our only underwater shot with both of us. Jason and I encountered no difficulties, and ascended comfortably. |
No comments:
Post a Comment