| Robert Gaskin, Belleville ON | N 44° 35.4 W 75° 40.6' | ||||
| Dive Number 61 | Buddy Kim | Surface temp 22°C | Starting pressure 3000psi | ||
| Depth 67ft | Visibility good | Time 39m | Water temp 19°C | Ending pressure 850psi | |
Notes: | I had been on the Gaskin last year with Jason and Sylvain; tonight, Kim and I were both unbuddied when our respective buddies had to bow out because of colds. It was a shame for them, the visibility was pretty good, the wreck was alive with abundant fish (including a couple large pickerel and a pike or two). The ship permits easy penetration, and we swam through the stern after once around. Kim and I held out for 39 minutes on the wreck, rising last to bring up Chris Columbus' line beacon. | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment