Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Glendora, Kingston ON N 44° 8.6', W 76° 38.1'
   Dive Number 60 Buddy
Kim
Surface temp
20°C
Starting pressure
3000psi
Depth
72ft
Visibility
good
Time
38m
Water temp
19°C
Ending pressure
1100psi

Notes:

When I arrived at the boat [last out of twelve divers], I was just happy to be diving somewhere other than the Wolfe Islander again. If getting the scheduled dive wasn't enough surprise, Kim and Scott dove separately, Kim with me and Scott with Narisa.

The wreck was pleasant, and featured wide open swim-throughs from all the way through to the old stove which could easily be seen.

Kim and I had been charged to bring Chris' beacon up the line since we were expected to be the last ones returning (since we were departing second last). In the end, Scott and Narisa arrived after us, as did Mike and Diane. Kim and I were pleased with our 38 minutes (which included a three minute wait for others on the bottom of the line before our safety stop), but learned on the boat that most of them stayed for forty minutes or longer (Mike and Diane topping the list with 55). Then again, most of those people had higher capacity steel tanks.

Kim was a great buddy - she even picked up my bag when I left it boatside in my haste to the post-dive Tim Horton's run! Thanks!

No comments: