| Wolfe Islander II, Kingston ON | N 44° 13.5', W 76° 24.9' | ||||
| Dive Number 57 | Buddy Theresa | Surface temp 20°C | Starting pressure 2900psi | ||
| Depth 71ft | Visibility poor | Time 40m | Water temp 15°C | Ending pressure 900psi | |
Notes: | Tonight's dive was meant to be the Aloha/Effie Mae. This dive has eluded me many times in the past, so it really ought to have come as no surprise when we were rerouted to the Wolfe because of the choppy water. Theresa and I made a quick descent and despite the poor visibility, got a good view of the propellers, swam through the salon and took a look into the engine room from above. I was surprised how much longer Theresa's air was lasting than mine, until I learned afterwards that she has a higher capacity tank... We saw plenty of fish, including a couple of big drums. | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment