Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Marine Museum, Kingston ON N 44° 13.4', W 76° 28.2'
   Dive Number 44 Buddy
Sylvain
Surface temp
26°C
Starting pressure
2850psi
Depth
37ft
Visibility
good
Time
35m
Water temp
15°C
Ending pressure
1550psi

Notes:

Sylvain had suggested that after our charter dive to the Munson tonight, anyone interested should consider a night dive at the Marine Museum. Our usual entry at the museum was unavailable, but Scott and Kim (who had been on the Munson with us) joind us for some supper at the Lone Star, and we all joined Jim and Tracey after sundown for the dive.

The dive was gentle and uneventful; we saw lots of perch (or were they walleye? Scott thought so), some mudpuppies and some catfish. Feeling a bit of a chill, Sylvain and I turned around and navigated back to shore neatly.

Also a footnote, I have started estimating the quality of the visibility instead of the length, so instead of writing things like "~25ft", I'l put more useful info like "excellent", "good", or "crap".

No comments: