| Advanced Open Water Dive 4: Wreck Diving | |||||
| The Rothesay, Brockville ON | N 44° 42.0', W 75° 31.2' | ||||
| Dive Number 24 | Buddy Sylvain, Mike | Surface temp
15°C | Starting pressure
2800psi | ||
| Depth
27ft | Visibility
20ft | Time
33m | Water temp
15°C | Ending pressure
1400psi | |
Notes: | Despite moderate rain, Sylvain and Mike and I drove to Brockville to dive the wreck of the Rothesay as the fourth in our series of five advanced dives. The visibility was pretty good despite the weather, and I made use of the new compass that Cheryl recently got me as a gift. Sylvain and I became focussed on mapping/measuring the wreck as per our objective, but more advance planning would have been helpful, as would a greater underwater sign vocabulary. Next time we return to this wreck, we'll take a more leisurely approach and enjoy the sights and spend less time with measuring lines. One more advanced dive to go - Deep! | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment