Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wolfe Islander II, Kingston ON N 44° 13.5', W 76° 24.9'
   Dive Number 22 Buddy
Steve
Surface temp
13°C
Starting pressure
3000psi
Depth
61ft
Visibility
~15ft
Time
33m
Water temp
15°C
Ending pressure
1200psi

Notes:

Our club charter was booked for the wrecks of the Aloha and Effie-Mae, but questionable shore conditions forced a shift in plans to something closer, in case the weather should take a change for the worse.

I dove with Steve, who had not been to this wreck before. We saw lots of sunfish and perck, and three large drums. In addition, we toured the deck and saw the usual features: motorcycle, bicycle and bowling ball.

Since Steve wasn't wearing a hood, we kept just above the thermocline at 61 ft for most of the dive; that's as deep as I ought to be going until I complete my Deep Diver training, anyway.

No comments: