| Advanced Open Water Dive 1: Night Diving | |||||
| Marine Museum, Kingston ON | N 44° 13.4', W 76° 28.2' | ||||
| Dive Number 19 | Buddy Sylvain, Mike | Surface temp 23°C | Starting pressure 3000psi | ||
| Depth 36ft | Visibility 10ft | Time 36m | Water temp 21°C | Ending pressure 1800psi | |
Notes: | This was the first of my training dives for my PADI advanced open water dive. I learned that although $9.00 Wal-Mart lights are cheap, they're no substitute for bright underwater lights. Also learned a couple more things that I ought to add to my wishlist: a noisemaker, a light beacon, a whistle (I may have a suitable one of those already). I already knew I needed an underwater compass. We managed to find the line and the wreck, saw a few fishies, including a medium-sized pike (about 50 cm?) which swam right past us. Overall very relaxed. | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment