| The George A. Marsh, Kingston ON | N 44° 7.6', W 76° 36.2' | ||||
| Dive Number 227 | Buddy Jason | Surface temp 24°C | Starting pressure 3100psi | ||
| Depth 81ft | Visibility fair | Time 30m | Water temp 9°C | Ending pressure 1600psi | |
Notes: | Jason came to town for two nights and we started off by joining Kingston Dive Charters for a trip to the Marsh - a wreck I have been on before, but still good. Several technical divers were on board with twin tanks, and drysuits - Jason and I were the only divers in neoprene I think! I met Rob V whose name I had seen in the local dive community and also met Corey P who lives in Frankford and apparently does some work with Tom R related to dive mapping. The dive was forecast to be cold and I had forgotten my warm gloves, so wore paddling gloves instead. My hands felt very cold when we got below the thermocline, but I adapted quickly. The dive was good and it was cool to meet a couple more interesting divers. Post dive pizza at Wooden Heads: Guglielmo! | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment