Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Morton's Wharf, Kingston ON N 44° 13.0', W 76° 30.3'
   Dive Number 200 Buddy
Mark
Surface temp
25°C
Starting pressure
2900psi
Depth
25ft
Visibility
fair
Time
32m
Water temp
19°C
Ending pressure
1700psi

Notes:

Mark and I managed to schedule another quick shore dive before Games night. Last time I dove with him on Morton's Wharf, I had forgotten my weight belt and dove with no wetsuit to try and compensate. Guess what I forgot again this time! This time, Mark had a couple pounds to spare for my pockets. Also I think my aged dive computer may be dying: It didn't turn on at first descent, and also it claimed the dive was over part way through. On the plus side, no wet neoprene smell int he car afterwards!

I had kind of been expecting I ought to do a more noteworthy dive for my two-hundredth (and Mark's tenth!), but the water was fine and we saw a few bass and a large collection of gobies near the wharf when practicing buoyancy before exiting.

Post-dive supper was Darbar, and Neva joined up with us for games night over at Andrew's place. [Coloretto, Shadows Over Camelot]

No comments: