Friday, June 22, 2018

The Rothesay, Brockville ON N 44° 42.0', W 75° 31.2'
   Dive Number 199 Buddy
Mark
Surface temp
22°C
Starting pressure
2850psi
Depth
29ft
Visibility
fair
Time
40m
Water temp
15°C
Ending pressure
1700psi

Notes:

COMPUTER FAIL! Data are estimates

For Mark's 9th and my 199th dive, we drive down the St Lawrence the Rothesay, a site I expected to be familiar to me and simple for him. I had read that the line was hidden but figured we'd have an easy enough time orienting ourselves and finding it. We managed to swim about a third of the way to the wreck on the surface and a short distance further on the bottom before Mark thankfully found it. The wreck was in good shape, and we found a few bass and a muskie at the stern. We also found the line back but in ended abruptly without getting close to shore. No wonder navigating out was so challenging!

Packing up, I found an epic note on my windshield from someone who admired my new car but did not approve of my parking job! Mark and I had lunch in Kingston - another Reuben for me!

No comments: