Thursday, July 04, 2013

Maple Glen, Kingston ON N 44° 8.7' W 76° 37.2'
   Dive Number 166 Buddy
Jason
Surface temp
25°C
Starting pressure
3300psi
Depth
68ft
Visibility
good
Time
33m
Water temp
10°C
Ending pressure
1400psi
Notes

Jason and I made plans to dive together, so he arrived this afternoon and we head down to Collins Bay to join Anne of Kingston Dive Charters. Two other Dolphin divers, Ross and Lorna, joined us for four on the boat.

Jason and I remembered all our gear, but I neglected to get my belt on prior to donning my BCD, so I was quite hot by the time I got in the water. The 10 degree water on the wreck soon fixed that problem, and we took a quick tour of the timbers that had once been the Maple Glen. I was glad to get up into the warm, and follow the dive with a fine supper at Dianne's Fish Bar!

No comments: