| Glendora, Kingston ON | N 44° 8.6', W 76° 38.1' | ||||
| Dive Number 167 | Buddy Jason | Surface temp 22°C | Starting pressure 3100psi | ||
| Depth 74ft | Visibility good | Time 38m | Water temp 10°C | Ending pressure 900psi | |
Notes: | Anne graciously agreed to take and Jason and I out for another dive on Friday, and Nancy and her buddy Suzanne joined us for a calmer milder trip out to the Glendora. I found this morning's dive more entertaining than the night before. Intact hull, extended swimthroughs, and a magnificent propellor at the stern! Usually I post that we finished the dive and I post a note about going out for food; this time, Jason and I drove to Montreal for supper at Au Pied de Cochon and a Lionel Loueke concert at Jazzfest Montreal! | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment