| The Rothesay, Brockville ON | N 44° 42.0', W 75° 31.2' | ||||
| Dive Number 165 | Buddy Jason | Surface temp 6°C | Starting pressure 2850psi | ||
| Depth 27ft | Visibility fair | Time 46m | Water temp 13°C | Ending pressure 1300psi | |
Notes: | For our second dive, Jason and I returned to the wreck of the Rothesay in Prescott which we last dove in the summer, with a surface temperature of 29°C and water temp of 20°C. Jason had a new housing for his GoPro, and was keen to see the pike that eluded him last visit (I previously thought this to be a muskellonge). Despite cool dressings and undressings in the wind and rain, we were treated to the usual good dive, with abundant large bass, the largest walleye I have ever seen, and we both got to see the resident pike, pictured here. Afterwards, we returned to Kingston for hamburgers at Five Guys. Since this is almost certainly my last dive of the calendar year, it was a nice one to end on. | ||||

No comments:
Post a Comment