Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Rothesay, Brockville ON N 44° 42.0', W 75° 31.2'
   Dive Number 159 Buddy
Jason
Surface temp
29°C
Starting pressure
3300psi
Depth
29ft
Visibility
poor
Time
50m
Water temp
20°C
Ending pressure
1800psi

Notes:
Jason drove from Toronto to meet me after work and we drove together to the site of the Rothesay, where we realized I had no computer, no weight belt, and also the rain started as we parked at the dive site. to minimize my weight needed, I dove without noeprene, and not to be discouraged, we entered the water, and followed the line out to the wreck. From the wreck, we saw lightning flashing overhead, and we were rewarded with several large bass, [including a mottled one I think was a shoal bass], and a large muskie that Jason was better able to appreciate on the GoPro video of the dive than during our fifty minutes underwater.

No comments: