| Round Lake, South Frontenac ON | N 44° 24.9', W 76° 25.6' | ||||
| Dive Number 160 | Buddy Jason | Surface temp 25°C | Starting pressure 3000psi | ||
| Depth 27ft | Visibility good | Time 43m | Water temp 17°C | Ending pressure 1700psi | |
Notes: | I arrived home from work in time for Jason and I to log a dive in Round Lake before he had to return to Toronto, and before my parents arrived. We donned our gear and were pleased to swim down with hundreds of curious [but not too curious] sunfish. I had brought a little deli meat hoping to feed them, but they were not so brave as to eat out of my hand. While underwater, there was another burst of rain, and returning to shore, we swam through a thick dark cloud on the way out. The rain cleared as we undressed and returned home.
| ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment