| Dead Man's Bay, Kingston ON | N 44° 14.0', W 76° 26.9' | ||||
| Dive Number 137 | Buddy Jason | Surface temp 8°C | Starting pressure 1800psi | ||
| Depth 11ft | Visibility fair | Time 25m | Water temp 9°C | Ending pressure 1100psi | |
Notes: | Jason and I returned to the water for a second day of cold water diving. The weather today was chillier, so entry and exit were less comfortable. I once again used the calving gloves that I tried yesterday, this time underneath my neoprene gloves. Some water still got in, but I think they worked better than yesterday. I had the gruesome sight of a fox that appeared to have drowned, possibly entangled in some lines. Thankfully, Jason and I also enjoyed seeing a couple of painted turtles, one of which is featured in this video. | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment