| Treasure Hunt, Nicholson Point, ON | N 44° 12.3', W 76° 40.9' | ||||
| Dive Number 138 | Buddy Alex | Surface Temp 13°C | Starting pressure 3100psi | ||
| Depth 29ft | Visibility good | Time 31m | Water temp 12°C | Ending pressure 2000psi | |
Notes: | This year, for the treasure hunt, instead of sinking golf balls for us to find, the organizers sink thirty little plastic dinosaurs. I joined up with a new and enthusiastic club diver named Alex for a cool and gentle swim. About twenty divers participated, Alex and I emerged with animals numbered 7 and 9, and I was the winner of a fleece hoodie with Northern Tech Diver logo on it. A brief club meeting ensued. I feel like I recognize fewer and fewer people in the club, but it was still a fun outing. | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment