Thursday, April 28, 2011

Round Lake, South Frontenac ON N 44° 24.9', W 76° 25.6'
   Dive Number 136 Buddy
Jason
Surface temp
13°C
Starting pressure
3000psi
Depth
36ft
Visibility
fair
Time
33m
Water temp
7°C
Ending pressure
1800psi

Notes:

The good news is that I remembered a few things for today's dive in Round Lake that I have been meaning to try for a while. I have been hoping to photograph the abundance of fish that usually congregate in the shoal, and I also have been meaning to try using the calving gloves I got to try and keep my hands dry (and hopefully warm) in the cold water.

The calving gloves were a bust - they punctured when I was pulling my fins on. As for the camera, there were no fish to see, but at least you can see how charming a diver looks with calving gloves on!

Also I forgot to mention: It was really cold.

No comments: