Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Titanic, Kingston ON N 44° 08.6', W 76° 37.2'
   Dive Number 128 Buddy
Jason
Surface temp
23°C
Starting pressure
3000psi
Depth
69ft
Visibility
fair
Time
39m
Water temp
22°C
Ending pressure
1350psi

Notes:

After a couple dives to warm up under our belts, Jason and I decided to brave the Lake Ontario waters for the club's weekly charter dive. When head out to the Titanic, Neither Matt or I could remember if we had been on it ever before. It turns out that this was the dive that Jason and I made last summer with Anne [Dive # 95, June 25, 2009].

Unaware that we were tracing our steps/kicks from a year ago, we descended the line and had a warm and peaceful dive.

The Titanic is big. I see from last year's post that we left some of it for another dive. We still haven't seen it all after last night.

Same as last year, we retired to Wooden Heads for some post dive dinner.

No comments: