| Round Lake, South Frontenac ON | N 44° 24.9', W 76° 25.6' | ||||
| Dive Number 129 | Buddy Jason | Surface temp 24°C | Starting pressure 3000psi | ||
| Depth 32ft | Visibility good | Time 45m | Water temp 13°C | Ending pressure 1700psi | |
Notes: | Jason and I have often had trouble being decisive about where to go for a dive, and ultimately decided to take a dip in Round Lake today. Last time I went in [August 6, 2008], I recall it was very cold and also that there were tons of sunfish. the temp was warmer today than it was two years ago, but the sunfish were just as plentiful if not more so. We also saw a pike and some bass and a perch or two. We returned to the entry point with enough air to come back for a night dive, when I could try and remember to bring my camera. | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment