| Marine Museum, Kingston ON | N 44° 13.4', W 76° 28.2' | ||||
| Dive Number 28 | Buddy Mike | Surface temp 10°C | Starting pressure 2800psi | ||
| Depth 38ft | Visibility ~25ft | Time 46m | Water temp 9°C | Ending pressure 1100psi | |
Notes: | When Mike proposed a dive this afternoon, I wasn't sure I'd be up to it win the November weather. He has a drysuit after all! We took giant strides over the edge at the Marine Museum, and the cold on my mask area was uncomfortable at first, but became tolerable as the dive went on. Lured by the possibility of seeing the resident eel, we went out to the barge, and then with ample air, returned to the Alexander Henry where we saw about 50 [large mouth?] bass under the hull. A short swim east afforded me a view of a pike as well. For reference, the water being cold was not a big problem (even with me only wearing a single layer and MEC surf shirt), but getting undressed out of wetsuit in the cold and wind was unpleasant. I'll try and sort out a better changing option if I go again - possibly on Saturday. | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment