| The Tett, Kingston ON | N 44° 12.5', W 76° 30.3' | ||||
| Dive Number 231 | Buddy Mark | Surface temp 23°C | Starting pressure 3300psi | ||
| Depth 24ft | Visibility fair | Time 40m | Water temp 20°C | Ending pressure 2300psi | |
Notes: | Full disclosure - there were a couple dives last two years and they did not make it into the log. Today's dive with Mark was the first dive of this year and it was good to get in the water - I need new boots and I should probably get another BCD, but we saw lots of bass and I saw either a pike or muskie (or I suppose possibly a large gar) swim out of the weeds as the dive started. We also got disoriented on the far side of the wharf and briefly surfaced just off the shore of the Juniper Cafe. Good times! | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment