Friday, August 31, 2018

Portsmouth Olympic Harbour, Kingston ON N 44° 13.0', W 76° 31.1'
   Dive Number 202 Buddies
Mark, Neva
Surface temp
17°C
Starting pressure
3100psi
Depth
42ft
Visibility
poor
Time
40m
Water temp
20°C
Ending pressure
1700psi

Notes:

Neva and I met up with Mark at Portsmouth to make another attempt to find the lines and anchors and chairs and remember all our gear and everything! Neva had not used her wetsuit in over a year and it no longer really fits, but she managed to squeeze into it for one last dive today.

We found the pipes! We found the line! We saw the anchors! We saw the chair! We saw the stop sign! We found our way home! Success!

Also we saw two very large drum. Or one very large drum twice.

Also I used my new dive computer. It's an Aqualung i300. And I wore my 7mm suit only without a hood, and 16 lbs and it was good.

And also also I forgot to give Mark his ten bucks for the air. I owe you, buddy!

No comments: