| Turtle Heaven, Kona | N 19° 39', W 156° 2' | ||||
| Dive Number 185 | Buddy Neva | Surface temp 26°C | Starting pressure 3000psi | ||
| Depth 66ft | Visibility excellent | Time 59m | Water temp 29°C | Ending pressure 1200psi | |
Notes: | On our last Hawaiian dive, Neva and I had a rare treat - a pod of dolphins that play near the boats in the marina swam by as we started. This was a first for Neva and also for me! The dive was calm and relaxing, and we hung out for a while at the end near an octopus hiding in one of the corals - we both got to see a couple impressive colour changes! We got a sign from our divemaster I was unfamiliar with - we had to end the dive not for low air, but because of of the timing. Neva uses as little air as I do! | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment