| Keystorm, New York | N 44° 25.8', W 75° 49.3' | ||||
| Dive Number 76 | Buddy Kim | Surface temp 26°C | Starting pressure 3200psi | ||
| Depth 70ft | Visibility good | Time 37m | Water temp 22°C | Ending pressure 1900psi | |
Notes: | After an hour surface interval and chimichangas and samosas from the Sleepless Goat, I paired up with Kim for the second dive. We descended part way down the wreck, and entered one of the vast cargo bays. On the way up, I misunderstood and thought she wanted to end earlier than she acutally did; we made it to our 15 foot safety stop, then turned and went down to see the underside of the boat (including the scar of the crash that sunk it, I think). Both dives of the day were excellent, and I'll look forward to the three tank dive on August 9th, if I don't manage to get out before. | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment