| Kingston Psychiatric Hospital, Kingston ON | N 44° 12.9', W 76° 31.3' | ||||
| Dive Number 72 | Buddy Rob | Surface temp 18°C | Starting pressure 3000psi | ||
| Depth 49ft | Visibility excellent | Time 25m | Water temp 9°C | Ending pressure 1500psi | |
Notes: | Today sees a new category in my dive log: Dry. Adam organized a demo of the new Fusion drysuits from Whites. It's my first time wearing a drysuit, so while I'm unqualified to compare the Fusion to other drysuits, everyone else thought it was pretty good. As for me, I need to get a longer belt (maybe the next one I get will be a colour other than hot pink), and will need fins capable of holding bigger boots if I want to dive dry. I needed last minute adjustments to my weight, and ultimately felt a little bunchy inside my suit, but I think I just need to work on my dry technique. Becuase who's kidding who? Eventually I'll want one of these... | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment