| Punta Perdiz, Bahia de Cochinas, Cuba | N 22° 5.9', W 81° 6.4' | ||||
| Dive Number 35 | Buddy Uli | Surface temp 29°C | Starting pressure 3000psi | ||
| Depth 70ft | Visibility ~50ft | Time 45m | Water temp 26°C | Ending pressure 900psi | |
Notes: | This dive was similar to the last one, although we also had a swim-through of a gap in the reef (photo op for the tour operators), and an old wreck to see as well. When one of the divers in our group lagged and tried to get our attention, I swam back to see what he was looking at - an enormous lobster. As I caught up with the rest of our group, I was unable to get their attention myself, and ended up being the only one to catch a glimpse of a solitary barracuda. | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment