| Centeen Park, Brockville ON | N 44° 35.5', W 75° 405.6' | ||||
| Dive Number 197 | Buddy Mark | Surface temp 23°C | Starting pressure 3400psi | ||
| Depth 36ft | Visibility good | Time 28m | Water temp 13°C | Ending pressure 2100psi | |
Notes: | Mark and I swung by Dive Tech to get his some gear. He got a wetsuit, fins, boots, gloves and a BCD, and I picked up a new outer layer for myself. We were keen to try everything out and had planned on hitting up the Rothesay, but we were feeling tight about making a 5pm return after the dive, and we took the suggestion to try Centeen Park instead. This turned out to be great. Our entry was easy, the dive was simple and we saw a few large crawfish and enjoyed seeing the statues. Mark and I returned to Dive Tech to drop of his rental gear and took another suggestion - to stop for supper at the Rapid Valley restaurant, conveniently located in a at the gas station a little farther West on Highway 2. I considered my options and tried the corned beef on rye, which turned out to be the same thing I ate the last time I went to Centeen Park (with Neva for Dive number 181 in 2015) . Authentic local experience success! | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment