| Portsmouth Olympic Harbour, Kingston ON | N 44° 13.0', W 76° 31.1' | ||||
| Dive Number 194 | Buddy Mark | Surface temp 22°C | Starting pressure 3000psi | ||
| Depth 30ft | Visibility fair | Time 36m | Water temp 19°C | Ending pressure 1800psi | |
Notes: | Mark and I decided to make another dive on a fall day - It's been a while since I was at the Portsmouth Dive (other than a try-SCUBA experience last year with Mark and Cameron). I figured that I'd have no trouble finding the line and swimming out to the stacked hulls, etc. We couldn't find the line, but instead just swam out into the deep which gave us a chance to navigate back by compass (not challenging but good practice). There were a couple bass and one large drum. Success! | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment