Sunday, November 29, 2009

Muskmelon Bay, Guana Island, BVI N 18° 29.1', W 64° 34.7'
   Dive Number 106 Buddy
Jason
Surface temp
27°C
Starting pressure
3000psi
Depth
42ft
Visibility
excellent
Time
47m
Water temp
28°C
Ending pressure
1800psi

Notes:

Worried that I'd have trouble managing it with two lights as well as a computer, I left my camera behind for this night dive, which is a shame since the dive gave us our best view of one of the octopus on the trip. We also saw a few crabs and plenty of trumpetfish. Peter led the group out onto the reef and back. I also benefitted from changing the batteries in my C8 light after this dive - it had been shining weakly.

Jason had a quick surface at the end of this dive after he and Kevin's tanks and regs tangled and Jason's reg was pulled from his mouth. Thankfully he had already completed a safety stop.

No comments: