| The Munson, Kingston ON | N 44° 12.6', W 76° 36.5' | ||||
| Dive Number 92 | Buddies Ashley, Andrew | Surface temp 17°C | Starting pressure 2850psi | ||
| Depth 111ft | Visibility good | Time 24m | Water temp 9°C | Ending pressure 1100psi | |
Notes: | This week's club dive was to the Munson. It was my first dive of the year, and gave me a chance to iron out some kinks - I had mislaid my thin gloves and dive computer, and ended up finding them in my fins - no doubt where I had placed them so I wouldn't lost them. There was a moment on the descent into the cold and dark where things seemed a little freaky, but my nerves settled down when we saw the wreck. I also had trouble finding my gauge, but managed to unwind it and enjoyed a cold, cool dive. | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment