Wednesday, June 28, 2006

S.S. Keystorm, Lake Ontario, USA N 44° 25.8', W 75° 49.3'
Depth
71ft
Time
34m
Temp
17°C
Starting pressure
3100psi
Ending pressure
1250psi
Buddy
Sylvain

Notes:

This was my first dive of the season and my first ever with the Dolphin Scuba Club, the club at CFB Kingston. Sylvain gave me all the info and they have great membership deals and cheap rentals. On the advice of the club VP, I rented a hood and bought gloves since the club didn't have any. The gloves were a necessity, but I did without the hood.

The wreck was pretty cool to check out; Sylvain and I went into one of the great holds and swam out another.

Hopefully, this will be the first of many dives this summer. Other club members seemed friendly, and Sylvain and I ought to get out with them more.

I ought to get a light, and the right amount of lead for my belt.

No comments: